- Abstract Submissions Open – Now
- Abstracts Submissions Close – 15 February 2021
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance – 28 February 2021
- Deadline for presenters to register (at discounted rate) – 31 March 2021
Invitation to Contribute
You are invited to contribute to the Neighbourhood Watch International Conference in 2021.
The Conference Committee will select submitted abstracts that complement focused concurrent sessions to form a balanced program that we hope will excite and engage all those attending the Conference.
All abstracts submitted before the deadline will undergo review for acceptance as an oral presentation at Conference.
If your abstract has been accepted, further details on how to submit your Full Paper will be sent to you.
Creating Safer Communities
“The police are the public and the public are the police” Quote by Sir Robert Peel 1829.
The Conference Committee encourages presentations relating (but not necessarily limited to) the following conference themes:
- Community Cohesion
- Community Engagement
- Community Policing Programs
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Illegal Drug Use
- Local Solutions
- Observational Skills and Techniques
- Social Inclusion
How to Submit your Abstract / Paper
During the submission process, you will be asked for the following information. Please ensure you have all required items to complete your abstract submission.
- Abstract title
- Authors (including all contributing authors) and affiliations
- A short biography on the presenter or lead author
- Abstract (inserted as text)
Abstract Selection Criteria
The Conference Committee will be seeking submissions that:
- Are relevant to one or more of the conference themes
- Are relevant to current issues/challenges
- Provide fresh/new content, and data
- Are relevant and engaging for delegates attending the conference
- Provide clear, take-home information and benefits for delegates
Abstract Content Guidelines
To assist the Committee in deciding if your abstract is selected for the final Conference program, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- The submitting presenter must ensure that all co-presenters have read and approved the title, summary, presenter names and affiliations.
- The abstract content must be no more than 300 words in length
- Do not include references
- Do not include dot points, tables, diagrams or graphs in your submission
Notification of Acceptance
People who have submitted abstracts will be notified of acceptance or otherwise via email on the 28 February 2021.
Presenters are required to register and pay a discounted rate for the Conference in advance of the event.